What to do by storm damage:
Pick up your phone now and call us on 1-833-4UR LOSS (1-833-487-5677) to get top professional advice on your storm damages, claims, and help with your remediation.
While coastal states like Florida, Texas, and Louisiana are beautiful places to live, their weather and location also makes them highly susceptible to tropical storms and hurricanes. These storms can be devastating bringing with them 200 mph winds, tornadoes, hail, and flooding.
Having dealt with hundreds of storm and hurricane claims, we here at Dependable Claims Specialists Public Adjusting understand that the effect of these natural disasters on people’s livelihood and their properties can be quite devastating. Damage to residential and commercial properties can vary from a leaky roofs, shattered windows, ruined flooring to total devastation of their homes or business.
At Dependable Claims Specialists Public Adjusters we are here to make the loss easier on you by relieving you from the stressful claims handling process and by getting you the best possible settlement so that you can return to your normal life faster.
I Have a Storm/Hurricane Damage Claim
What should I do immediately?
Dialing our hotline is your first step toward getting the maximum claim settlement that you deserve. Call us now on 1-833-4UR-LOSS (1-833-487-5677)
Here are some tips to avoid hang ups in the process:
• Have all of your insurance documents prepared and waiting including your policy and any communications from your insurance carrier.
• Document any and all damages immediately! A picture does speak a 1000 words when you are dealing with your insurance claim. Having proof of your damages when it comes time for the inspections can be the key to a fair settlement.
• Don’t be afraid to find alternative living conditions should the need arise. Loss of AC, no bathrooms, no where to sleep, or no where to prepare meals are all reasons you can use. Most policies provide Additional Living Expenses or ALE coverage so make sure to document and save receipts for all of your expenses that are outside the norm such as dry cleaning, pet boarding, hotels, eating out, supplies, gas, etc…
• Before the storm make sure to shutter windows and secure any openings in order to mitigate any damages that may occur.
• Before the storm take pictures to show the condition of your roof, yard, fence, home, interior, contents, etc… This may play a key role in proving you claimed damages.
CUstomer Satisfaction to date
Years of Experience
We are here to help!
We do not just advise and estimate – we can handle the entire claim for our client including contact documentation, negotiation and with client approval, settlement.
No Recovery! No Costs!
Our fees are 100% contingent on the money we are able to recover for you.
Dependable Claims Specialists
Fill out this form below to contact Dependable Claims Specialists. If you would like to schedule your free claim and policy consultation or even a free in home inspection of your damages.
Error: No feed with the ID 1 found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.